Friday, September 23, 2011

Why Do Women Not Wear Heels?

My mother is 54 years old, and she still wears heals. Every day! Moreover, it's been several years that she's retired, therefore her every day trips do not include corporate offices. Yes, she wears heels on grocery shopping and walk in the park. But my mother is an exception; regardless of time and area in New York, I don't see many women on heels around.
     Why do many of us prefer some horrible sneakers to classy and feminine heels? Everyone is familiar with that odd combination of a business suit with the running shoes or a pair of slippers. And there is a number of explanations behind it, varying from tired legs to harmful heels effect. Well, quoting a British Novelist, "A cause may be inconvenient, but it's magnificent. It's like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it." Depict a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, amazing hair, and great sexual energy. What does she wear on her feet, sneakers or slippers? I doubt!
     Yes, my beautiful ladies, my legs sometimes hurt from heels too! But it is a necessary sacrifice, just like everyday shaving, workout at a gym, and tweezing the eyebrows. Or the only sacrifice you are ready to make is to give up your attractiveness for the sake of household chores? Woman is not a dishwashing or a cooking machine. It is a gracious and strong creature. So let's suffer at least once for something that will draw more eyes to us.
     Below are 5 sentences that will help you evaluate your feelings towards heels. Circle the most appropriate answer.
  1. My boyfriend told me about his fantasy to make love to me when I wear (sneakers, slippers, flats, heels).
  2. My hips get a nice curve when I put on my (sneakers, slippers, flats, heels).
  3. When I shop, nothing makes a better purchase than a pair of (sneakers, slippers, flats, heels) and a matching bag.
  4. If I were to surprise my partner with a seductive dance, (sneakers, slippers, flats, heels) will help me make the performance unforgettable.
  5. No matter if it's a date with a guy from Match.com or a dinner with colleagues at a restaurant, wearing (sneakers, slippers, flats, heels) will ensure that I keep attention focused on me.
     I hope you are getting the idea. Ladies, let's wear heels at least sometimes! There's no need to be a heel freak and have them on at a baseball game, but surprise your love partner from time to time! Marilyn Monroe said, "I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!" And you, as a smart woman, can find the most efficient use for this debt. 

Sugar Dance Studio - Pole Dancing Studio in Brooklyn NY
(917)-600-9848
www.SugarDanceStudioNY.com
info@SugarDanceStudioNY.com
1310 Kings Highway 3fl, Brooklyn NY 11229
Where Dance, Beauty, and Confidence are Inseparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment